Topic of the day:
Never Be Replacedbaby I love you and i'll never let you go but if I have to boy I think that you should know all the love we make can never be erased and i promise you that you will never be replaced baby I love you and I'll never let you go but if I have to boy I think that you should know all the love we make can never be erased and i promise you that you will never be replacedi love you, yes i doi'll be with you as long as you want me tountil the end of timefrom the day i met you i knew we'd be togetherand now i know i want to be with you foreveri want to marry you and i want to have your kidsthinking can never compare to the feeling of your kissesi can say im truely happy till this dayyou make me thank god that i live my life every daytheres never been a doubt in my mind that id regret ever having you by my sidebut if the day comes that i have to let you goi think theres something i should probably let you knowenjoyed everday that i spent with you and i will miss you cause im happy that i had you at all[chorus]i feel for you yes i do i'll be with you as long as you want me to until the end of time
dear mr gummy let me listened 2 tis sweet song
on our way hme yest
i'm so in love wif tis song already can
changed my bloggie background song =)
see la u make me addicted 2 tis song so much
nw i nid 2 listen 2 it everyday before n aft bedtyme
=)
*hugs*
okay sleeping soon
nid 2 wake up in e early morning 2 study